- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
Build Your Own Pc - Custom Products
10 years 1 month ago #248880
by Yumul
Build Your Own Pc - Custom Products was created by Yumul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I'm trying to create a product which can have an option that the user can select options based on their specification.
Is it possible to have a co-related option box? I mean when I select a Processor Type for my PC, the next option box for Motherboard will show only options that are compatible with that selected Processor Type?
Any help will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks!
Regards
Gary
-- Joomla version -- : 4.6
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I'm trying to create a product which can have an option that the user can select options based on their specification.
Is it possible to have a co-related option box? I mean when I select a Processor Type for my PC, the next option box for Motherboard will show only options that are compatible with that selected Processor Type?
Any help will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks!
Regards
Gary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Build Your Own Pc - Custom Products
Hi,
There is no such system by default. So it would require some customization to be able to do that.
You'll have to ask a developer to help you with that. For example, someone among our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
There is no such system by default. So it would require some customization to be able to do that.
You'll have to ask a developer to help you with that. For example, someone among our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yumul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds