- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error (after update to 2.6.4?)
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #249086
by Cybermissy
Fatal error (after update to 2.6.4?) was created by Cybermissy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 53.0.2785.89
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined function first() in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1597
Hi!
Yesterday I updated to 2.6.4. Today, when I make a new product en I test it on the front-end. In productlist I click on the order button or the titel to read more about the product. I don't get the more info page but I get a Fatal error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function first() in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1597
Products that already existed don't have this error. When I duplicate an existing product, I get the same error too.
Please help? Whats wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 53.0.2785.89
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to undefined function first() in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1597
Hi!
Yesterday I updated to 2.6.4. Today, when I make a new product en I test it on the front-end. In productlist I click on the order button or the titel to read more about the product. I don't get the more info page but I get a Fatal error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function first() in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1597
Products that already existed don't have this error. When I duplicate an existing product, I get the same error too.
Please help? Whats wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #249088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fatal error (after update to 2.6.4?)
Hi;
Download again the install package on our website and install it again and that will fix the problem.
Download again the install package on our website and install it again and that will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cybermissy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 weeks ago #249262
by Cybermissy
Replied by Cybermissy on topic Fatal error (after update to 2.6.4?)
Thank you! That solved it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds