Unable to find install package on WAMP
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249524
by thomasf
Unable to find install package on WAMP was created by thomasf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.62
Hi,
next to having the shop online I installed a copy in localhost with WAMP. All is fine and working.
Yet when I want to install the new version for Haika shop 2.6.4 it comes with an error as seen in the attachment.
My php.ini yet is set properly:
safe_mode = OFF
Display Errors: ON
File Uploads: ON
Magic Quotes: ON
Register Globals: OFF
Output Buffering: OFF
Session auto start: 0
session.save_path= /var/tmp
memory_limit = 64M
max_execution_time = 18000
allow_call_time_pass_reference = ON
log_errors = OFF
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 32M
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
max_execution_time = 300
upload_max_filesize = 8M
and the size of the install package does not exceed that ...... I was able to update Hikashop on my online shop, just not on localhost
Thanks for your help[
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.62
Hi,
next to having the shop online I installed a copy in localhost with WAMP. All is fine and working.
Yet when I want to install the new version for Haika shop 2.6.4 it comes with an error as seen in the attachment.
My php.ini yet is set properly:
safe_mode = OFF
Display Errors: ON
File Uploads: ON
Magic Quotes: ON
Register Globals: OFF
Output Buffering: OFF
Session auto start: 0
session.save_path= /var/tmp
memory_limit = 64M
max_execution_time = 18000
allow_call_time_pass_reference = ON
log_errors = OFF
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 32M
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
max_execution_time = 300
upload_max_filesize = 8M
and the size of the install package does not exceed that ...... I was able to update Hikashop on my online shop, just not on localhost
Thanks for your help[
Regards
Thomas
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by thomasf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249528
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
I have re-generate new HikaShop packages and I have test them in my local website.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.6.4.
If the problem persist, it should be related to other web-server parameter and I'll recommend you to try the install by folder (extracting the files from the zip into a tmp folder).
Regards,
I have re-generate new HikaShop packages and I have test them in my local website.
Please redownload HikaShop 2.6.4.
If the problem persist, it should be related to other web-server parameter and I'll recommend you to try the install by folder (extracting the files from the zip into a tmp folder).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249537
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
thanks for your answer but both failed.
When extracting the zip file into a temp folder it gives me following error:
Error
Please enter a package folder.
Unable to find install package
Thanks for your help
Regards
thanks for your answer but both failed.
When extracting the zip file into a temp folder it gives me following error:
Error
Please enter a package folder.
Unable to find install package
Thanks for your help
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249539
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
Are you sure you provided the right path ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Regards,
Are you sure you provided the right path ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...-to-install.html#ftp
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249560
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
yes I am sure, I extracted the package in to: /var/www/joomla_12/tmp/hika
Doesnt work
Regards
yes I am sure, I extracted the package in to: /var/www/joomla_12/tmp/hika
Doesnt work
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249599
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
I can only think that there is a problem with the path you entered or the files/folders that you uploaded in it.
Please double check and if you don't find the problem, please provide a backend access and a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look.
I can only think that there is a problem with the path you entered or the files/folders that you uploaded in it.
Please double check and if you don't find the problem, please provide a backend access and a FTP access and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249648
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
the path must be ok, cause I have installed joomla updates also and the path is shown also in the configuration of the backend.
The site localhost is offline as I have an identical life side.
As final result. Cant I unpack the new update and then just replace the old files with the new ones on my PC?
Regards
the path must be ok, cause I have installed joomla updates also and the path is shown also in the configuration of the backend.
The site localhost is offline as I have an identical life side.
As final result. Cant I unpack the new update and then just replace the old files with the new ones on my PC?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249668
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi,
No that won't be enough as the update does other things than just replace the files.
It also updates the database.
You can try to do that and then click on the "check database" button and then, if you have custom fields, you can edit them and save them.
Hopefully it should work good enough.
No that won't be enough as the update does other things than just replace the files.
It also updates the database.
You can try to do that and then click on the "check database" button and then, if you have custom fields, you can edit them and save them.
Hopefully it should work good enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thomasf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250049
by thomasf
Replied by thomasf on topic Unable to find install package on WAMP
Hi Nicolas,
you were right. It was the path. I used the temp folder in the Joomla installation, instead it should have been the temp folder under var / joomla
Thanks again and regards
Thomas
you were right. It was the path. I used the temp folder in the Joomla installation, instead it should have been the temp folder under var / joomla
Thanks again and regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds