- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
new order not displaying added products
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249591
by dancingkazzaf
new order not displaying added products was created by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello, when I create a new order in the backend of Joomla. I am finding when adding products to the 'product list' section. It displays the first product but then anymore don't show up.
I have found if you click back out of the order then click back in to the order. All the products I added display fine.
Is this a bug with the new ordering system?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello, when I create a new order in the backend of Joomla. I am finding when adding products to the 'product list' section. It displays the first product but then anymore don't show up.
I have found if you click back out of the order then click back in to the order. All the products I added display fine.
Is this a bug with the new ordering system?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249601
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic new order not displaying added products
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean. I tried to reproduce the problem but I'm able to add several products in the backend in an order and they appear on the products listing of the order.
Could you provide some screenshots so that we can better grasp the situation ?
I'm not sure what you mean. I tried to reproduce the problem but I'm able to add several products in the backend in an order and they appear on the products listing of the order.
Could you provide some screenshots so that we can better grasp the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 weeks ago #249698
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic new order not displaying added products
I have attached 2 screen shots. The first one I have added 3 products but only 1 actually displays.
I then click 'back' and then click onto the order number again
The 2nd attachment shows all 3 products being displayed which is what should appear in the first place.
I then click 'back' and then click onto the order number again
The 2nd attachment shows all 3 products being displayed which is what should appear in the first place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic new order not displaying added products
Hi,
That's really strange. It might be linked to a browser caching issue.
Let's try this:
- create an order with the Chrome browser
- before adding the products, open the developer tools, and under the "network" tab, check on the "disable cache" option.
- while keeping the developer tools window open, try again to add the products.
If you don't have the problem, it means that it is a browser caching issue probably triggered by an extension or something on your server.
In that case, it's not really a problematic as it means that the modification is taken into account. You just don't see it until you refresh.
That's really strange. It might be linked to a browser caching issue.
Let's try this:
- create an order with the Chrome browser
- before adding the products, open the developer tools, and under the "network" tab, check on the "disable cache" option.
- while keeping the developer tools window open, try again to add the products.
If you don't have the problem, it means that it is a browser caching issue probably triggered by an extension or something on your server.
In that case, it's not really a problematic as it means that the modification is taken into account. You just don't see it until you refresh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 weeks ago #249782
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic new order not displaying added products
Hello,
Yes your right. Is it something to do with the caching as they displayed fine when it was disabled.
I tried testing it in Firefox, Chrome and Safari and they all have the same caching issue. Surely this is also something to do with Hikashop aswell as the browsers.
Thanks
Yes your right. Is it something to do with the caching as they displayed fine when it was disabled.
I tried testing it in Firefox, Chrome and Safari and they all have the same caching issue. Surely this is also something to do with Hikashop aswell as the browsers.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic new order not displaying added products
Hi,
Great. Can you try to add the code:
hikashop_nocache();
after the line (two places in the code):
ob_end_clean();
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php
Great. Can you try to add the code:
hikashop_nocache();
after the line (two places in the code):
ob_end_clean();
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/order.php
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 2 weeks ago #249836
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic new order not displaying added products
Hello,
Thanks that has worked a treat
Thanks that has worked a treat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds