- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
PDF attached invoice give an error on confirming
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #249684
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
PDF attached invoice give an error on confirming was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occured
Hi Hikashop team,
When I use the PDF invoice plugin and I confirm a order on the back-end after the did a bank transfer I get this error.
When I turn of the plugin the problem is gone.
Can you please help me to fix this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occured
Hi Hikashop team,
When I use the PDF invoice plugin and I confirm a order on the back-end after the did a bank transfer I get this error.
When I turn of the plugin the problem is gone.
Can you please help me to fix this issue.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #249685
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic PDF attached invoice give an error on confirming
I fixed it to download the latest version of the plugin.
Sorry for your time!
Sorry for your time!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds