- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
from free version to essential version hikashop
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #250016
by francota
from free version to essential version hikashop was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello
For a site that I manage I need to buy the essential version of Hikashop couse they need the guest checkout.
Now the version of hikashop installed in my website is the 2.5.0 while the avaibalebe versione in download is the 2.6.3... I think
I will have any problem when I install the new version??
How can I install it, as a new extension??
THanks frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello
For a site that I manage I need to buy the essential version of Hikashop couse they need the guest checkout.
Now the version of hikashop installed in my website is the 2.5.0 while the avaibalebe versione in download is the 2.6.3... I think
I will have any problem when I install the new version??
How can I install it, as a new extension??
THanks frank
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 weeks ago #250021
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic from free version to essential version hikashop
Hello Frank,
As it's said on the documentation, you'll just have to download the Hikashop Essental version and install it again so that it can install new features and also update your Hikashop version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#update
As it's said on the documentation, you'll just have to download the Hikashop Essental version and install it again so that it can install new features and also update your Hikashop version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds