- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Units in sales report
10 years 2 weeks ago #250041
by Rokell
Units in sales report was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hi,
I trying to set up a report that shows me all sold products from the last month. That works very well, but I can't figure out how to show the quantities of each product. All I see is the amount in Euros, but I'd like to see how many items I have sold during a specific period.
How can I do this?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hi,
I trying to set up a report that shows me all sold products from the last month. That works very well, but I can't figure out how to show the quantities of each product. All I see is the amount in Euros, but I'd like to see how many items I have sold during a specific period.
How can I do this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Units in sales report
Hi,
How did you configure your report at the moment ? Could you provide a screenshot ?
How did you configure your report at the moment ? Could you provide a screenshot ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250115
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Units in sales report
Hi Nicolas,
here is a screenshot of one of my tries:
What I'm trying to achieve is a report of all sales of the previous months per product that shows the following information:
- name of the product
- quantity sold of each product
- sum in € of the sales per product
It would be great just to export this, so that I can import it into XL for further use.
From the screenshot you can see that I accomplished to show the name and how many orders. Unfortunately an order could include more then one of the product, so this information doesn't give me a total of the sold quantities for a product.
Another problem showed up, when I clicked the export option. As you can see Hikashop shows an error and no export is done.
Thanks for your help
Roger
here is a screenshot of one of my tries:
What I'm trying to achieve is a report of all sales of the previous months per product that shows the following information:
- name of the product
- quantity sold of each product
- sum in € of the sales per product
It would be great just to export this, so that I can import it into XL for further use.
From the screenshot you can see that I accomplished to show the name and how many orders. Unfortunately an order could include more then one of the product, so this information doesn't give me a total of the sold quantities for a product.
Another problem showed up, when I clicked the export option. As you can see Hikashop shows an error and no export is done.
Thanks for your help
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Units in sales report
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 day ago #251405
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Units in sales report
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds