- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 8
3.6.4 error in Wislist button Add to Cart
10 years 6 days ago #251005
by Udo
3.6.4 error in Wislist button Add to Cart was created by Udo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
Hi,
On a test site I've updated Hikashop 2.3.3 to version 2.6.4 (2016-09-27)
Then I tried to replace the existing template overrides in version 2.3.3 by new template overrides in version 3.6.4
There's a problem in the file cart/showcart.php, The existing 2.3.3 override still works fine on the wishlist page..
But after deleting this override (and using the standard 2.6.4 template cart.showcart.php) a get a white page when clicking the button Add to cart. There is an error message:
After reintroducing the old 2.3.3 override of this file all works fine again.
I also experimented with the showcart.php of version 2.5.0 and that worked fine too.
Is this a bug in version 2.6.4? Please advise.
Thanks,
Udo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
Hi,
On a test site I've updated Hikashop 2.3.3 to version 2.6.4 (2016-09-27)
Then I tried to replace the existing template overrides in version 2.3.3 by new template overrides in version 3.6.4
There's a problem in the file cart/showcart.php, The existing 2.3.3 override still works fine on the wishlist page..
But after deleting this override (and using the standard 2.6.4 template cart.showcart.php) a get a white page when clicking the button Add to cart. There is an error message:
Code:
Unknown column '43613' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO XXXXX_hikashop_cart_product (cart_id,cart_product_modified,product_id,cart_product_parent_id,cart_product_quantity,cart_product_option_parent_id,cart_product_wishlist_id,`43613`) VALUES (9600,1475085890,7855,0,1,0,9592,'1,1')
After reintroducing the old 2.3.3 override of this file all works fine again.
I also experimented with the showcart.php of version 2.5.0 and that worked fine too.
Is this a bug in version 2.6.4? Please advise.
Thanks,
Udo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 days ago - 10 years 6 days ago #251039
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic 3.6.4 error in Wislist button Add to Cart
Last edit: 10 years 6 days ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 days ago #251095
by Udo
Replied by Udo on topic 3.6.4 error in Wislist button Add to Cart
Hi Philip,
Thanks for your quick response and marvelous suggestion.
Yeah, the patch of the latest version fixed the problem!
I'm relieved (but also somewhat frustrated - downloading version 3.6.4 two days later would have saved me a lot of troubleshooting...)
Regards,
Udo
Thanks for your quick response and marvelous suggestion.
Yeah, the patch of the latest version fixed the problem!
I'm relieved (but also somewhat frustrated - downloading version 3.6.4 two days later would have saved me a lot of troubleshooting...)
Regards,
Udo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds