- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4
10 years 1 day ago #251390
by twscott
upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTTP ERROR 500
hi,
After testing the upgrade of my developing site, I upgrade me living site, and the tragedy happen.
When I clicked on a product in the product list, it didn't show the product detail but the error 500.
I really have no idea how to fix this, could you give me some suggestion.
Thanks
Best regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : HTTP ERROR 500
hi,
After testing the upgrade of my developing site, I upgrade me living site, and the tragedy happen.
When I clicked on a product in the product list, it didn't show the product detail but the error 500.
I really have no idea how to fix this, could you give me some suggestion.
Thanks
Best regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 day ago #251411
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4
Hello,
Can you provide an Url link because this kind of issue can have lots of different type of issue, so right now hard to tell.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Can you provide an Url link because this kind of issue can have lots of different type of issue, so right now hard to tell.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 day ago #251467
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4
Hi Philips,
Thanks for helping me.
I've already restore the prior version back, and I also install a version in the developing environment, following is the url and login info:
Thanks again.
Best Regards
Scott
Thanks for helping me.
I've already restore the prior version back, and I also install a version in the developing environment, following is the url and login info:
This message contains confidential information
Thanks again.
Best Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 15 hours ago #251470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4
Hi,
If you turn on the debug mode and the error reporting in your Joomla configuration, you can see these errors:
take.ms/uzYrt
As you can see, they come from a custom plugin productsImgFolders which tries to call a function isVendor which isn't there.
So it's not a bug in HikaShop as far as I can see.
You'll have to check with the developer of that plugin in order to fix the problem.
If you turn on the debug mode and the error reporting in your Joomla configuration, you can see these errors:
take.ms/uzYrt
As you can see, they come from a custom plugin productsImgFolders which tries to call a function isVendor which isn't there.
So it's not a bug in HikaShop as far as I can see.
You'll have to check with the developer of that plugin in order to fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 12 hours ago - 10 years 12 hours ago #251499
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic upgrade from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you so much, that was cause our own developing member.
We will handle this kind of error by our-self in the future.
Thanks again
Best regards
Scott
Thank you so much, that was cause our own developing member.
We will handle this kind of error by our-self in the future.
Thanks again
Best regards
Scott
Last edit: 10 years 12 hours ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds