- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Google Shopping not recognising microdata
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 day ago #251430
by dancingkazzaf
Google Shopping not recognising microdata was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ecotech-europe.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
I have enabled the microdata plugin for hikashop but I am getting invalid microdata in Google Merchants/Google Shopping.
Is there something I am missing, is there possibly a new update for the Microdata plugin.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello,
I have enabled the microdata plugin for hikashop but I am getting invalid microdata in Google Merchants/Google Shopping.
Is there something I am missing, is there possibly a new update for the Microdata plugin.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 18 hours ago #251433
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Shopping not recognising microdata
Hi,
The microdata plugin shouldn't be used anymore. The microdata is directly in the view files of the product page.
So please deactivate it and it should work properly.
The microdata plugin shouldn't be used anymore. The microdata is directly in the view files of the product page.
So please deactivate it and it should work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 11 months ago #252351
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Google Shopping not recognising microdata
Hello I deactivated microdata plugin but I am still getting an issue with the automatic item updates in Google Shooping. Google just says that I need to make sure microdata and schema.org is placed in the site. Which seems to be anymore suggestions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252363
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Shopping not recognising microdata
Hi,
I still do see the micro data tags on your product pages.
You can test them with this tool:
search.google.com/structured-data/testin...Fcategory_pathway-18
You have several errors in the microdata and that's because of the way the layouts of your product page have been customized.
For example, the product microdata tag should englobe all the product page but on your website it only englobes the top part which is actually empty:
take.ms/SOrfl
You need to fix the customizations that you have in your layout so that it still follow the structure necessary for microdata to be valid.
I still do see the micro data tags on your product pages.
You can test them with this tool:
search.google.com/structured-data/testin...Fcategory_pathway-18
You have several errors in the microdata and that's because of the way the layouts of your product page have been customized.
For example, the product microdata tag should englobe all the product page but on your website it only englobes the top part which is actually empty:
take.ms/SOrfl
You need to fix the customizations that you have in your layout so that it still follow the structure necessary for microdata to be valid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 11 months ago #252474
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Google Shopping not recognising microdata
Hello I have fixed some of the issues but I am still getting error on the AggregateRating. Doing some research it doesn't like the rating Value to be 0. Setting it to 1 fixes the microdata issue but I have no idea where to alter this in Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Shopping not recognising microdata
Hi,
The aggregateRating comes from the code:
in the file "mini" of the view "vote" via the menu Display>Views.
The aggregateRating comes from the code:
Code:
if ($row->hikashop_vote_total_vote > 0) {
?>
<div style="display: none;">
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
<span itemprop="ratingValue"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_average_score; ?></span>
<span itemprop="bestRating"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_nb_star; ?></span>
<span itemprop="ratingCount"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_total_vote; ?></span>
<span itemprop="itemReviewed">Product</span>
</div>
</div>
<?php } ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds