Skip to main content

Display crossed out price on Sale Items

More
10 years 20 hours ago #251478 by SVT
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.p3proswing.com/site3/index.php?optio...yout=show&Itemid=174
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4

We're creating our first sale (discount) with HikaShop and having issues with the way it displays.



We'd like the pricing to be the MSRP crossed out and the sale price underneath that. It seems like that was possible previously in HikaShop but I cannot find a place for it.

I'm on HikaShop 2.6.3. I'd like to upgrade to 2.6.3, but I fear that I'll loose all the fixes that were necessary to get the UPS Shipping to display the pricing in order properly and select the cheapest price as the default. Any ideas how to upgrade without losing that also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 20 hours ago #251482 by SVT
Found the setting...

It's under HikaShop->Configuration->Display
Change "Show discounted price" to "Display the Price before the discount".

Is it possible to change so the crossed out price is on 1 line and the discounted price is below it in red (instead of the default color)? I'm sure the color change would be something with CSS that I can work on, but the line break I would need help with. I'd prefer not to hack the core files due to the issue I described about with the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 20 hours ago #251483 by SVT
OK.. I thought I found the CSS to change, but no go. I added:
/* Change Discount Price to red */
.hikashop_product_price_with_discount {
color:#FF0000;
}

to frontend-custom.css (which is correct), but it seems to be using frontend_custom.css?t=1475604286:168 in front of frontend_custom.css?t=1475604286:2945. How can I get it to use the right CSS? I would suspect the hikashop_product_price_with_discount should be the last to load as the class is listed last. I'm hoping to avoid conflicts with hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0 and hikashop_product_price_with_discount as they are all called on the same span

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 hours ago - 10 years 5 hours ago #251517 by Philip
Hello,

If I understand you well, you already use the right Custom Css, so your configuratuion in Main HikaShop, and Display tab must look like this :



If everything is well configured, that's mean that for a reason or another your Css command isn't well define (selector ?) or written... Trouble with priority command ? Do you tried to use an "!important" to increase your command priority ?

To be sure of it, and be able to help you, you can provide an Url link to the required page.

Awaiting news from you.

Regards
Last edit: 10 years 5 hours ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum