- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #251725
by FilipHradil
Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark was created by FilipHradil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Hello,
I just noticed that my visitors shares photos without watermark which is added by magic zoom module. I guess it caused social plugin which takes original photo of products without watermark.
What can I do against it?
I have 2 000 photos, I don't want to add hardcored watermark in them.
Thank you
Filip
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
Hello,
I just noticed that my visitors shares photos without watermark which is added by magic zoom module. I guess it caused social plugin which takes original photo of products without watermark.
What can I do against it?
I have 2 000 photos, I don't want to add hardcored watermark in them.
Thank you
Filip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251752
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark
Hi,
The private link you gave have a "hardcoded" watermark so I'm afraid we can't see the issue you're talking about.
Regards,
The private link you gave have a "hardcoded" watermark so I'm afraid we can't see the issue you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
9 years 11 months ago #251825
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark
Hello, sorry for bad explanation, the watermark is indeed hardcored, but it's by magic zoom. Original product photo doesn't have watermark. When I want to share product, hikashop social plugin loads original photo without watermark.
Am I clear?
F.
Am I clear?
F.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251896
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark
Hi,
Instead of having Magix zoom add the watermark, you could have HikaShop add it. There are some watermark settings for that in the HikaShop configuration. However, it will only work for newly uploaded images. Which means that you would have to delete and add back all the images of your products one by one via the interface.
I however don't see an alternative unless you seek the help of a developer to code a solution like auto pass on all the images of the upload directory and add the watermark with a special PHP script written for that.
Instead of having Magix zoom add the watermark, you could have HikaShop add it. There are some watermark settings for that in the HikaShop configuration. However, it will only work for newly uploaded images. Which means that you would have to delete and add back all the images of your products one by one via the interface.
I however don't see an alternative unless you seek the help of a developer to code a solution like auto pass on all the images of the upload directory and add the watermark with a special PHP script written for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- FilipHradil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 4
9 years 11 months ago #252050
by FilipHradil
Replied by FilipHradil on topic Hikashop Social plugins "breaks" Magic Zoom watermark
Hello, I solved it removing two lines, where is loaded hikashop image. In this case it will take visible image instead of it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds