- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
move the price with no iva in a new line
9 years 11 months ago #253238
by francota
move the price with no iva in a new line was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I prefer use the price of product with IVA and No IVA, but i have a problem with module cart, i mean the price with no IVA is not completly visible.
So I wuold like movie the price with no IVA undert the price and not on the same line.
How can i do that? what file i have to change??
To be clear I attach an image
Thanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I prefer use the price of product with IVA and No IVA, but i have a problem with module cart, i mean the price with no IVA is not completly visible.
So I wuold like movie the price with no IVA undert the price and not on the same line.
How can i do that? what file i have to change??
To be clear I attach an image
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253261
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic move the price with no iva in a new line
Hi,
You can do a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And use such override:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX="<br/>("
You can do a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And use such override:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX="<br/>("
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253295
by francota
Replied by francota on topic move the price with no iva in a new line
thanks
it works
it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds