- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot delete product images if they are deleted by FTP
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #253733
by sokartch
Cannot delete product images if they are deleted by FTP was created by sokartch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla firefox last
Hello
That happens since second last release...
Scenario:
1. I have one product with his images... OK
2. I upload new image file for this product and delete in FTP old one. It happens?
3. In administering I may add new image to product but I cant delete former image assignment (no X sign appear for delete). If I forgot old filename then I must operate with PhpMyAdmin directly in the database)
Regards
Petar Ristanovic
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla firefox last
Hello
That happens since second last release...
Scenario:
1. I have one product with his images... OK
2. I upload new image file for this product and delete in FTP old one. It happens?
3. In administering I may add new image to product but I cant delete former image assignment (no X sign appear for delete). If I forgot old filename then I must operate with PhpMyAdmin directly in the database)
Regards
Petar Ristanovic
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sokartch. Reason: "upload" is better as "copy"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253741
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot delete product images if they are deleted by FTP
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I did a test on my end but I'm not able to reproduce it.
After I delete the file via FTP, when I edit the product, instead of the image, I get the default image and I still have the x to be able to delete it and if I save the product after that it's properly taken into account.
Thank you for your feedback. I did a test on my end but I'm not able to reproduce it.
After I delete the file via FTP, when I edit the product, instead of the image, I get the default image and I still have the x to be able to delete it and if I save the product after that it's properly taken into account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257725
by sokartch
Replied by sokartch on topic Cannot delete product images if they are deleted by FTP
Hello
OK, I hope that your new version will not have this problem.
I must search for the product id in the files mySql table and delete this row. Probably the default image is deleted on my site
...
You may close this topic.
Regards
Petar Ristanovic
OK, I hope that your new version will not have this problem.
I must search for the product id in the files mySql table and delete this row. Probably the default image is deleted on my site
You may close this topic.
Regards
Petar Ristanovic
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot delete product images if they are deleted by FTP
Hi,
Yes, if you removed the default image, then you will have that problem. But then I can only advise you to put it back.
Yes, if you removed the default image, then you will have that problem. But then I can only advise you to put it back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds