- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
after updating hikoshop all configuration reset
9 years 11 months ago #253802
by babaei
after updating hikoshop all configuration reset was created by babaei
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I have 2 problem with updating:
1- when i want to update hikashop 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 from "Upload Package File" tab,installation don't complete and I see a white page.
2- when i want to update hikashop 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 from "Install from Folder" tab all configuration reset
I wonder if you help me to update my hikashop please.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I have 2 problem with updating:
1- when i want to update hikashop 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 from "Upload Package File" tab,installation don't complete and I see a white page.
2- when i want to update hikashop 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 from "Install from Folder" tab all configuration reset
I wonder if you help me to update my hikashop please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253811
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic after updating hikoshop all configuration reset
Hi,
The blank page means that there is a memory or max execution limit on your hosting. You can contact your hosting provider to increase your limits in your php.ini and you won't have the blank page.
But I guess it will result in the same as the install from folder.
But I don't see any reason why the configuration of HikaShop would reset. There is no system to do that in HikaShop.
But what you can do, just to be safe is to copy the table hikashop_config before the update and put it back after the update so that you would get back the configuration that you had no matter what happened.
The blank page means that there is a memory or max execution limit on your hosting. You can contact your hosting provider to increase your limits in your php.ini and you won't have the blank page.
But I guess it will result in the same as the install from folder.
But I don't see any reason why the configuration of HikaShop would reset. There is no system to do that in HikaShop.
But what you can do, just to be safe is to copy the table hikashop_config before the update and put it back after the update so that you would get back the configuration that you had no matter what happened.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds