- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
the cart doesn't show shipping anymore
9 years 11 months ago #254040
by francota
the cart doesn't show shipping anymore was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I have a little problem with the display in the cart.
When I add a product to the cart it shows just the product and no shipping, but if I click on go to check-out now i see the shiping in the cart.
It is soo strange couse till yesterday it works normally, now really i dont understand what is the problem!!
The method of shipping are based just on the weight .
The url is www.redskull.it
What can I check??
Thanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I have a little problem with the display in the cart.
When I add a product to the cart it shows just the product and no shipping, but if I click on go to check-out now i see the shiping in the cart.
It is soo strange couse till yesterday it works normally, now really i dont understand what is the problem!!
The method of shipping are based just on the weight .
The url is www.redskull.it
What can I check??
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic the cart doesn't show shipping anymore
Hi,
The shipping method selection is done on the checkout. As long as you don't go to the checkout the shipping method fee won't appear in the cart module.
That's normal and that's how it is supposed to be. There is no setting to have the shipping method calculated before the checkout.
You would have to create a plugin for that.
The shipping method selection is done on the checkout. As long as you don't go to the checkout the shipping method fee won't appear in the cart module.
That's normal and that's how it is supposed to be. There is no setting to have the shipping method calculated before the checkout.
You would have to create a plugin for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254118
by francota
Replied by francota on topic the cart doesn't show shipping anymore
OK ok Nicola thank you I think i am getting crazy...couse i was sure to have seen that before 
Thanks
FRank
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds