- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Taxation area problem
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254126
by ows2016
Taxation area problem was created by ows2016
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
i have another problem, now with taxation area, see the image in attachment.
I want to configure the system to allow buying only from Italy.
Then, in the areas page, i turned off all the country and i published only Italy.
I turned off also all the state except those related to Italy.
I have only one taxation area: Europe.
I don't have shipping area.
When i try to select the taxation area in the main configuration, i receive the error in the image.
Then, if i try to make a ch eckout with a test user, the system don't show the state combo box like in the second image.
Where am I wrong?
thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
i have another problem, now with taxation area, see the image in attachment.
I want to configure the system to allow buying only from Italy.
Then, in the areas page, i turned off all the country and i published only Italy.
I turned off also all the state except those related to Italy.
I have only one taxation area: Europe.
I don't have shipping area.
When i try to select the taxation area in the main configuration, i receive the error in the image.
Then, if i try to make a ch eckout with a test user, the system don't show the state combo box like in the second image.
Where am I wrong?
thank you!
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by ows2016.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254145
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Taxation area problem
Hi,
The custom country field default value is another country that Italy in the database, that's why the states field is empty as the states of that country are unpublished.
Edit your custom country field, make sure that its address is set to Italy and save the custom field settings.
It should then display properly.
The custom country field default value is another country that Italy in the database, that's why the states field is empty as the states of that country are unpublished.
Edit your custom country field, make sure that its address is set to Italy and save the custom field settings.
It should then display properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254713
by ows2016
Replied by ows2016 on topic Taxation area problem
Hi Nicolas, excuse if i anwser late, now i try and then i let you know.
thank you.
Marco.
thank you.
Marco.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds