- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo
9 years 11 months ago #254137
by Kugata
Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo was created by Kugata
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I have a strange glitch happend with me 28 oct, my costumers told me they din get any emails like order created order confirmed and my email "shipped"
I check emails and got strange glitch - gmails adresses all got email but hotmail and yahoo dint
So i change my host company
I check my emails www.mail-tester.com/ and got 9/10
They check spam/junk/deleted no emails at all
They i send email manually from the box Hikashop send auto emails - order@mysite.com - they said no emails at all
then i tryed from other box - info@mysite.com - and they finally recieved it
Can yuo help me plese!
Also is there any way i can check email logs? Not the Costumers - Email history
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I have a strange glitch happend with me 28 oct, my costumers told me they din get any emails like order created order confirmed and my email "shipped"
I check emails and got strange glitch - gmails adresses all got email but hotmail and yahoo dint
So i change my host company
I check my emails www.mail-tester.com/ and got 9/10
They check spam/junk/deleted no emails at all
They i send email manually from the box Hikashop send auto emails - order@mysite.com - they said no emails at all
then i tryed from other box - info@mysite.com - and they finally recieved it
Can yuo help me plese!
Also is there any way i can check email logs? Not the Costumers - Email history
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254140
by Kugata
Replied by Kugata on topic Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo
Also i changed all emails in HikaShop - System - Configuration - Email to my personal email and created order but it still send me email from order@mysite.com
Ok probably only hotail problem
Yahoo mail was found in spam
I also creatd account on hotmail and created user, registered and .. no email at all not in deleted not in spam.. no mails
Ok probably only hotail problem
Yahoo mail was found in spam
I also creatd account on hotmail and created user, registered and .. no email at all not in deleted not in spam.. no mails
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Kugata.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254149
by Kugata
Replied by Kugata on topic Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo
Ok problem was resolved
Its look like the problem was in PHP Mail and Sendmail
But when i cofigurated SMTP i got all email ^^
Yey
Its look like the problem was in PHP Mail and Sendmail
But when i cofigurated SMTP i got all email ^^
Yey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254183
by Kugata
Replied by Kugata on topic Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo
I still have a glitch with
HikaShop - System - Configuration - Email
Any email i put there and save wont affect at all
All email orders came from order@mysite.com
I reinstalled HikaShop and nothing
Is HikaShop using Joomla email settings?
I mean if i using SMTP why HikaShop still send mails from PHPMailer 5.2.16 or its ok?
HikaShop - System - Configuration - Email
Any email i put there and save wont affect at all
All email orders came from order@mysite.com
I reinstalled HikaShop and nothing
Is HikaShop using Joomla email settings?
I mean if i using SMTP why HikaShop still send mails from PHPMailer 5.2.16 or its ok?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Kugata.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254189
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Auto-emails didnt get trough hotmail or yahoo
Edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and check the options in the different tabs. You must have set the email address there too and thus it is not taken from the configuration anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kugata
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds