- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
e commerce with no tax and invoice with tax
9 years 11 months ago #254217
by francota
e commerce with no tax and invoice with tax was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
For something strange in my country I wonder if it is possible show the price with no tax (IVA)on the e-commerce but show in the invoice all the price and the total with tax (IVA)
THanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
For something strange in my country I wonder if it is possible show the price with no tax (IVA)on the e-commerce but show in the invoice all the price and the total with tax (IVA)
THanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254224
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic e commerce with no tax and invoice with tax
Hi,
With a small modification it's possible.
Turn off the show taxed price setting in the HikaShop configuration.
And if you want the taxed prices in the invoice, edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and add such line at the top:
With a small modification it's possible.
Turn off the show taxed price setting in the HikaShop configuration.
And if you want the taxed prices in the invoice, edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and add such line at the top:
Code:
<?php $this->config->set('price_with_tax',1); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #254319
by francota
Replied by francota on topic e commerce with no tax and invoice with tax
Yes It works...
I deleted the code below to remove the voice VAT before the total
Do you think that I will have some problem in the future??
Thanks
FRank
I deleted the code below to remove the voice VAT before the total
Code:
<tr>
<td colspan="<?php echo $colspan; ?>">
</td>
<td class="hikashop_order_tax_title key">
<label>
<?php echo $tax->tax_namekey; ?>
</label>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_order_tax_value">
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>
</td>
</tr>
Do you think that I will have some problem in the future??
Thanks
FRank
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254328
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic e commerce with no tax and invoice with tax
Hi,
Well, removing the total taxes amount of the invoice/notification is strange but I'm sure you have your reasons. Besides that, I don't see any problem.
Well, removing the total taxes amount of the invoice/notification is strange but I'm sure you have your reasons. Besides that, I don't see any problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds