- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
9 years 10 months ago #254655
by francota
Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount? was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I really dont understand 2 things about the discount, I already have read the documentation but I am still confused about:
Number of times used;
Quota.
Can you explai pratically when I could use them in case of discount and not coupon please??
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
Hello
I really dont understand 2 things about the discount, I already have read the documentation but I am still confused about:
Number of times used;
Quota.
Can you explai pratically when I could use them in case of discount and not coupon please??
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254657
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
Hi,
Quota : the limitation.
Number of time used : the information about how many times the coupon as been used.
Regards,
Quota : the limitation.
Number of time used : the information about how many times the coupon as been used.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254688
by francota
Replied by francota on topic Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
OK
So if I set quota=1 , in case of coupon, means that the coupon can be used just 1 time??
Correct?
Frank
So if I set quota=1 , in case of coupon, means that the coupon can be used just 1 time??
Correct?
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
Hi,
That's correct.
That's correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #257903
by francota
Replied by francota on topic Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
Hello an other question about coupon.
I understand the use of Quota per user, the number that an user can use the coupon.
While Quota is the Maximum number that a coupon can be used, if I set 1 that coupon can be used just one time independently of the user, can You make an example when the "quota" is used?
I dont understand the sense of that :blush: my foult not yours
Thanks
Frank
I understand the use of Quota per user, the number that an user can use the coupon.
While Quota is the Maximum number that a coupon can be used, if I set 1 that coupon can be used just one time independently of the user, can You make an example when the "quota" is used?
I dont understand the sense of that :blush: my foult not yours
Thanks
Frank
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #257944
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Number of times used; Quota when use them for dicount?
Hi,
For example, you send a newsletter to all your previous customers, with a coupon code of -30% for christmas for the first 100 persons to use the coupon code.
Or you distribute flyers with a coupon code for the first 100 persons at a convention, etc.
For example, you send a newsletter to all your previous customers, with a coupon code of -30% for christmas for the first 100 persons to use the coupon code.
Or you distribute flyers with a coupon code for the first 100 persons at a convention, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds