- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
Language shown wrongly
9 years 10 months ago #254696
by twscott
Language shown wrongly was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
We are using Chinese pack, it was ok before but today, we found all the Chinese wording change to English.
My language file is still in the server, I really have no clue what was wrong.
The only thing I can remember is I that I installed the com_hikashop_business_v2.6.4_2016-11-05_15-59-56.tar.gz install pack.
Please help, thanks.
Best regards
Scott
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
We are using Chinese pack, it was ok before but today, we found all the Chinese wording change to English.
My language file is still in the server, I really have no clue what was wrong.
The only thing I can remember is I that I installed the com_hikashop_business_v2.6.4_2016-11-05_15-59-56.tar.gz install pack.
Please help, thanks.
Best regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254703
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic Language shown wrongly
Hi, Here is an additional information that althought I am not sure if it's caused by the newly installed version, but I just installed an even newer version-- com_hikashop_business_v2.6.4_2016-11-08_08-20-18.tar.gz and the situation stays the same.
Best regards
Scott
Best regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254700
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Language shown wrongly
Hi,
This means that you must have an error in the Chinese translation file used on your website.
Turn on the "debug language" setting of the Joomla configuration and access a HikaShop page.
At the bottom of the page, you'll get the translation debug data which will tell you on which line of which file you have a problem.
Then, open that file and check around that line and you should find the problem.
This means that you must have an error in the Chinese translation file used on your website.
Turn on the "debug language" setting of the Joomla configuration and access a HikaShop page.
At the bottom of the page, you'll get the translation debug data which will tell you on which line of which file you have a problem.
Then, open that file and check around that line and you should find the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds