Skip to main content

Discounts with VAT

More
9 years 10 months ago #254953 by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4

Hello,

I am registered for VAT and have adjusted all my products accordingly.

I have come across a problem with discounts today:

If I use 'Percentage' it takes the discount before adding VAT. If I choose 'Flat amount', it takes the discount after adding VAT. This doesn't make any sense.

How can I fix it please? I'm a retail website, so would like it to remove the discount after VAT has been applied.

Thanks,
Hal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #254961 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Discounts with VAT
Hi,

Even if I don't see anything related in the changelog, please be sure to use the latest version of HIkaShop in order to have the latest patches and improvements.
It is possible that your issue will be fix just by getting the latest version.

In any case, please provide details about your discount configuration so we can see to reproduce your issue in one local website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum