- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Missing some menus in the admin of Hikashop
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254997
by steph3838
Missing some menus in the admin of Hikashop was created by steph3838
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
synrgi.latelier-des-spheres.fr/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
Hi,
I am just watching the Webinar about install and setup and have seen that under Display I do not have the two entries :
Another point is that when I try to edit the Emails (System/Emails) I do not have a HTML version of the mails but a PHP file...
When I go to Email History, I get following Error :
What can I do in order to get them displayed ?
Thanks in advance for your help and advise,
Best regards,
Stéphane
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NA
Hi,
I am just watching the Webinar about install and setup and have seen that under Display I do not have the two entries :
- Content menus
- Content modules
Another point is that when I try to edit the Emails (System/Emails) I do not have a HTML version of the mails but a PHP file...
When I go to Email History, I get following Error :
This message contains confidential information
What can I do in order to get them displayed ?
Thanks in advance for your help and advise,
Best regards,
Stéphane
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by steph3838. Reason: Found other problems and added them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255000
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing some menus in the admin of Hikashop
Hi,
1. These menus were removed and the options of these menus are now directly available when you edit menu items and modules via the Joomla menus/modules manager.
2. Click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it will automatically fix that issue with the database.
1. These menus were removed and the options of these menus are now directly available when you edit menu items and modules via the Joomla menus/modules manager.
2. Click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it will automatically fix that issue with the database.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steph3838
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255046
by steph3838
Replied by steph3838 on topic Missing some menus in the admin of Hikashop
Many thanks Nicolas !
Just another point regarding this forum : even if I check the "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic." I do not recieve any mail when you respond to my topics...
I've also viewed the Webinar video in the help section and have discovered that your French and that Hikashop is a French Company from Lyon !! :woohoo:
Do you mind if I continue in the French forum side ? Maybe you prefer that I stay here on the English side (it does not realy mather for me, but for sure I have a little preference for the French language...
).
Best regards,
Stéphane
Just another point regarding this forum : even if I check the "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic." I do not recieve any mail when you respond to my topics...
I've also viewed the Webinar video in the help section and have discovered that your French and that Hikashop is a French Company from Lyon !! :woohoo:
This message contains confidential information
Do you mind if I continue in the French forum side ? Maybe you prefer that I stay here on the English side (it does not realy mather for me, but for sure I have a little preference for the French language...
Best regards,
Stéphane
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by steph3838. Reason: added some information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255079
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing some menus in the admin of Hikashop
Hi,
The emails are sending fine on our end, so the problem must come from your email server rejecting our notification emails.
French or English, it doesn't matter. We reply in the language you ask your questions
If you write in French, make sure that you post in the French-speaking section of the forum.
The emails are sending fine on our end, so the problem must come from your email server rejecting our notification emails.
French or English, it doesn't matter. We reply in the language you ask your questions
If you write in French, make sure that you post in the French-speaking section of the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steph3838
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds