Skip to main content

CSV export

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255803 by kyratn
CSV export was created by kyratn
Hi,

Is there a way to modify a csv exported file? I would like to export address for confirmed orders and modify how it looks. As example shipping address first name and shipping address lastname should be in the same column and add some ID to one of the columns based on shipping method selection. Is it possible? If no, how can this be done?

Thank you
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255821 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV export
Hi,

You can edit the file "export" of the view "order" for your backend template in order to modify the way the CSV is generated when you click on the export button of the orders listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255875 by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic CSV export
Hi,

Could you please give me some example of how to connect first and last names together in one column or add some text/id based on shipping or payment method? I have looked into view but as it first time with csv export I couldn't understand how should I do it.
I just need quick tip and with time I will find what I need.

1. Shouldnt modification be done in massaction? I only need order address fields in csv columns i need with some extra text added based on shipping/payment method of the order.

2. Can this be done with custom plugin?

Thank you
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #255898 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic CSV export
Hi,

0. No. This is not a quick tip. It will require researching and coding.

1. If you do the export with a mass action, then it has to be done in a mass action. My previous message only apply if you are using the export button of the order listing as I explained.
For the mass action, the best would actually be to create your own new action in a HikaShop plugin thanks to the mass action API triggers.

2. Yes. Be it a mass action export, or a order listing export, both can be customized with a plugin. It's just more complex than directly modifying the view code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum