- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 7
SOLVED! - How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout.
9 years 10 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #256197
by shockoe
SOLVED! - How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout. was created by shockoe
I'm new to Hikashop and have some issues understanding how to fine adjust some elements. How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout. I want the main price to be centered under the product photo. Also would like the "Buy" button centered.
Thanks for helping a newbie out.
See Attached:
Thanks for helping a newbie out.
See Attached:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by shockoe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256211
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout.
Hi,
By default the HikaShop CSS should give you a centered content.
Now there is maybe some CSS in your template which interact with the HikaShop CSS.
Right now, I can only recommend you to read that documentation page which will explain our basics about CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
You can also see how you want to display the prices in your website, if you want to display just one price or also put the details like you have right now.
Regards,
By default the HikaShop CSS should give you a centered content.
Now there is maybe some CSS in your template which interact with the HikaShop CSS.
Right now, I can only recommend you to read that documentation page which will explain our basics about CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
You can also see how you want to display the prices in your website, if you want to display just one price or also put the details like you have right now.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #256244
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout.
You have to understand css hiearchy , specification and ..... nothing easy if the css reserved word display position float top left has non meaning for you . Best for help someone is to give a link . If you want to do by your own you have to undertand howto navigate in the code in the browser side using the debugger (F12 shortcut) . but you really need to understand the css content code !!!
I don't know you level about css .
chrome is the best if the layout use @media since it show us the real css code hiearchy attach to the selector ....
Without link i think it is the best advice i could give you .
I don't know you level about css .
chrome is the best if the layout use @media since it show us the real css code hiearchy attach to the selector ....
Without link i think it is the best advice i could give you .
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256295
by shockoe
Replied by shockoe on topic How do I adjust the layout and line breaks for the category layout.
Thanks for the quick response. I believe I've figured it out. Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds