- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I can not go to the category of products after updating
9 years 9 months ago #257967
by lelik
I can not go to the category of products after updating was created by lelik
Hello
After updating Hikashop Starte 2.4 to version 2.6, I can not go to the category of product. I tried to reinstall hikashop without removal, but it has not helped.
Please help.
After updating Hikashop Starte 2.4 to version 2.6, I can not go to the category of product. I tried to reinstall hikashop without removal, but it has not helped.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 9 months ago #257982
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hello,
We'll need more information about your issue to correctly advise you, can you tell us how you configured your "category of product" and how you're displaying it ?
Thank you.
We'll need more information about your issue to correctly advise you, can you tell us how you configured your "category of product" and how you're displaying it ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258014
by lelik
Replied by lelik on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hello
In the old version I had Root / Product category / Product tax category / Order status / Brand and now I can only see the Root / Product category / Brand.
Coming into the components/hikashop/category I see HTTP ERROR 505 with this link riza.msk.ru/administrator/index.php?opti...ry&filter_id=product , but if I remove prametr filter_id (product or number of id) I can see the Root like on image.
In the old version I had Root / Product category / Product tax category / Order status / Brand and now I can only see the Root / Product category / Brand.
Coming into the components/hikashop/category I see HTTP ERROR 505 with this link riza.msk.ru/administrator/index.php?opti...ry&filter_id=product , but if I remove prametr filter_id (product or number of id) I can see the Root like on image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258017
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hi,
Try clicking on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing in the backend.
If that doesn't help, try activating the debug and error reporting settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. Please provide the error message if it's better than just 500 HTTP error. If not, then you'll have to look at the PHP error log of your hosting for the PHP error message corresponding to the issue.
Try clicking on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing in the backend.
If that doesn't help, try activating the debug and error reporting settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. Please provide the error message if it's better than just 500 HTTP error. If not, then you'll have to look at the PHP error log of your hosting for the PHP error message corresponding to the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258044
by lelik
Replied by lelik on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hello
Rebuild not helped.
I do not know well I did or not, but I see such messages in the backend after activating debug and error.
Rebuild not helped.
I do not know well I did or not, but I see such messages in the backend after activating debug and error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hi,
That debug data doesn't help.
I'm afraid you'll have to look at the PHP error log of your hosting for the PHP error message corresponding to the issue.
That debug data doesn't help.
I'm afraid you'll have to look at the PHP error log of your hosting for the PHP error message corresponding to the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259086
by lelik
Replied by lelik on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hi
I create php_error.log and find this
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/artvima/riza.msk.ru/docs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 902
I create php_error.log and find this
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/artvima/riza.msk.ru/docs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 902
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hi,
We let you change your PHP configuration in order to fix your memory problem in your website.
Please don't hesitate to use search engines if you want to find more details about that problem ; which is not related to the HikaShop core.
Regards,
We let you change your PHP configuration in order to fix your memory problem in your website.
Please don't hesitate to use search engines if you want to find more details about that problem ; which is not related to the HikaShop core.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259273
by lelik
Replied by lelik on topic I can not go to the category of products after updating
Hello
Yesterday increased the memory limit for the scripts and today it worked perfectly.
Thank you very much for your support.
Regards Alex
Yesterday increased the memory limit for the scripts and today it worked perfectly.
Thank you very much for your support.
Regards Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds