- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Price depending credit card installment in product page
9 years 9 months ago #258408
by verzevoul
Price depending credit card installment in product page was created by verzevoul
Hi there!
I ve been thinking and thinking with no result about how can I show credit card installments that shows the amount of the installment depending the choice o the visitor in the specifiq dropdown.
a real example is on
You ll see is screenshots what I mean.
Is this possible? I thought with custom fields but I cannot show a number depending on the dropdown selection I believe!
I ve been thinking and thinking with no result about how can I show credit card installments that shows the amount of the installment depending the choice o the visitor in the specifiq dropdown.
a real example is on
This message contains confidential information
You ll see is screenshots what I mean.
Is this possible? I thought with custom fields but I cannot show a number depending on the dropdown selection I believe!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price depending credit card installment in product page
Hi,
Why not use a characteristic for that ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
If you configure the price for each variant of the product, the price will update automatically based on what the customer selects.
Why not use a characteristic for that ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
If you configure the price for each variant of the product, the price will update automatically based on what the customer selects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds