- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Error triggering your website on the url: .........../index.php?opti
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258547
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Supportteam,
When I want to save my cronjob I get this error:
Error triggering your website on the url: https://..............nl/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1
See printscreen.
How can I fix that error?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi Supportteam,
When I want to save my cronjob I get this error:
Error triggering your website on the url: https://..............nl/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=cron&no_html=1
This message contains confidential information
See printscreen.
How can I fix that error?
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error triggering your website on the url: .........../index.php?opti
Hi,
I've checked on our end and your cron task is triggering properly.
So it should already be working.
You can test it like that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check
I've checked on our end and your cron task is triggering properly.
So it should already be working.
You can test it like that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258718
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Error triggering your website on the url: .........../index.php?opti
Hi Nicolas,
I can confirm that it's working.
So I can ignore this error on my two sites?
I can confirm that it's working.
So I can ignore this error on my two sites?
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error triggering your website on the url: .........../index.php?opti
Yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds