Skip to main content

just super user gat access to hikashop and sensitive data

More
9 years 9 months ago #258599 by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hello
I had an attack to my web site, so I found some user with administrator privileges.
The shop is managed by 2user One is super user and other one is administrator, I was thinking give the super user privileges to the second user too, and give the access to the hikasho just to the super user and block the administrator user, just in case for the future.
That is possible??
If that happens again in the future I dont want that malicius people have access to order and clients...what do you think about my idea??
Or do you have an other one to reach my pourpose??

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #258601 by Jerome
Hi,

In Joomla you can configure the ACL for the backend components.
And in HikaShop Business, you can configure more ACL for the backend features.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...shop-config.html#acl

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum