- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
How to filter the category's custom field ??
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #258948
by kenny.kang
How to filter the category's custom field ?? was created by kenny.kang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I want to build a function category have A,B,C,D.......Z prefix list.
Click the prefix it can filer the category custome field saving A,B,C.....
how can i using categoey list with filter category's custom field?
Did it be possible ??
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I want to build a function category have A,B,C,D.......Z prefix list.
Click the prefix it can filer the category custome field saving A,B,C.....
how can i using categoey list with filter category's custom field?
Did it be possible ??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #258964
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to filter the category's custom field ??
Hi,
There is no system to filter a listing, of products or of categories, based on a custom category field.
That would require the development of a custom module and a custom plugin to implement that.
So it's possible, but it will require a developer to work on that for you.
There is no system to filter a listing, of products or of categories, based on a custom category field.
That would require the development of a custom module and a custom plugin to implement that.
So it's possible, but it will require a developer to work on that for you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenny.kang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #259222
by kenny.kang
Replied by kenny.kang on topic How to filter the category's custom field ??
I using
extensions.joomla.org/extension/dj-catalog-2
and componenanywhere put hikashop product listing in to ds-catalog-2
Build a smart product brands website
I wish the follwing hikashop will have A-Z filter and category custom field filter .
hikashop.bikehome.com.tw/display-all-brand
The alfa romeo have hikashop product listing, the other have not build yet!!
FYI
Build a smart product brands website
I wish the follwing hikashop will have A-Z filter and category custom field filter .
hikashop.bikehome.com.tw/display-all-brand
The alfa romeo have hikashop product listing, the other have not build yet!!
FYI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to filter the category's custom field ??
Hi,
Well, why not do the same of rhte other categories ?
I didn't know you could integrate DJ Catalog with HikaShop like. Thanks for your feedback.
As I said, HikaShop cannot do something like that on its own.
Well, why not do the same of rhte other categories ?
I didn't know you could integrate DJ Catalog with HikaShop like. Thanks for your feedback.
As I said, HikaShop cannot do something like that on its own.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds