- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Change ITEMS IN STOCK and ADD TO CART button layout
9 years 8 months ago #260000
by simtheo
Change ITEMS IN STOCK and ADD TO CART button layout was created by simtheo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.matabikeshop.com/index.php?option=co...rbon-mega&Itemid=136
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi.
Is it possible to change the layout of declaration ITEMS IN STOCK, into product page? And also change the ADD TO CART button layout? Non only the dimension, but also the position into the page\section.
I want to work directly on the view, for change everything I want.
I attached an image about the current layout (it's incredible that a plugin like Hikashop, make an horrible layout like this).
I'm able to change the layout, but I need to know the HIKASHOP VIEW where the button and the item in stocks are handle.
Thanks for your support.
BR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi.
Is it possible to change the layout of declaration ITEMS IN STOCK, into product page? And also change the ADD TO CART button layout? Non only the dimension, but also the position into the page\section.
I want to work directly on the view, for change everything I want.
I attached an image about the current layout (it's incredible that a plugin like Hikashop, make an horrible layout like this).
I'm able to change the layout, but I need to know the HIKASHOP VIEW where the button and the item in stocks are handle.
Thanks for your support.
BR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260022
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change ITEMS IN STOCK and ADD TO CART button layout
Hi,
You can customize every view in HikaShop and also the CSS.
Your website is protected by a login/password so we can't see the actuel design.
But please note that the CSS is not fully related to HikaShop and your template will also affect a lot of elements in HikaShop.
Please note that HikaShop 3.0 has been release and provide a new cart and checkout system ; it also provide new CSS (but with a "default" style for the retro-compatibility).
The views you're looking for would be "product / add_to_cart_listing" and "product / quantity"
For customization and CSS :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
You can customize every view in HikaShop and also the CSS.
Your website is protected by a login/password so we can't see the actuel design.
But please note that the CSS is not fully related to HikaShop and your template will also affect a lot of elements in HikaShop.
Please note that HikaShop 3.0 has been release and provide a new cart and checkout system ; it also provide new CSS (but with a "default" style for the retro-compatibility).
The views you're looking for would be "product / add_to_cart_listing" and "product / quantity"
For customization and CSS :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263997
by simtheo
Replied by simtheo on topic Change ITEMS IN STOCK and ADD TO CART button layout
Really thank you !!!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds