- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Several problems in the new version 3
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260024
by neo191987
Several problems in the new version 3 was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
Hi noticed several problems in version 3.
The first problem is when I try to Convert cart in wishlist displays the following error (legacy) : Access forbidden.
The second problem is the module contents example Related products - there are no buttons function recently reviewed.
The third problem is no longer displayed buttons on facebook for likes or sharing.
Hi noticed several problems in version 3.
The first problem is when I try to Convert cart in wishlist displays the following error (legacy) : Access forbidden.
The second problem is the module contents example Related products - there are no buttons function recently reviewed.
The third problem is no longer displayed buttons on facebook for likes or sharing.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260037
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Hi,
1 - Where are you converting a cart into a wishlist ?
That feature is no more available in the cart.
2 - You can re-download HikaShop 3 to get the patch
3 - I'm afraid that I don't understand what you're talking about
Regards,
1 - Where are you converting a cart into a wishlist ?
That feature is no more available in the cart.
2 - You can re-download HikaShop 3 to get the patch
3 - I'm afraid that I don't understand what you're talking about
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260060
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Hi,
1. Thanks for the additional information. We were able to reproduce the issue and fix it. Download again the 3.0.0 install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch for that.
2. Regarding the display of the facebook share interface, I'm not sure. We didn't change anything for that with HikaShop 3. It looks like an issue relative to the product page layout overrides of your template.
What if you switch to the default template of Joomla ? Does it display properly there ?
1. Thanks for the additional information. We were able to reproduce the issue and fix it. Download again the 3.0.0 install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch for that.
2. Regarding the display of the facebook share interface, I'm not sure. We didn't change anything for that with HikaShop 3. It looks like an issue relative to the product page layout overrides of your template.
What if you switch to the default template of Joomla ? Does it display properly there ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260114
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Several problems in the new version 3
1. Hi after the update gives me the following error: HTTP ERROR 500
2. I found where the problem.
In the new version code is (plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php):
if(empty($plugin->params)){
$plugin->params = 'fb-like';
}
$html .= '<div class="'.$plugin->params.'" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
}
if it replaces the code: $html .= '<div class="'.$plugin->params.'" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
with that of version 2.6.4: $html .= '<div class="fb-like" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
Buttons are available.
2. I found where the problem.
In the new version code is (plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php):
if(empty($plugin->params)){
$plugin->params = 'fb-like';
}
$html .= '<div class="'.$plugin->params.'" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
}
if it replaces the code: $html .= '<div class="'.$plugin->params.'" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
with that of version 2.6.4: $html .= '<div class="fb-like" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
Buttons are available.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260127
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Hi,
1 - An error 500 can be a fatal error.
Please provide more concrete details and please check your PHP error log.
2 - Please use the "code" tag to post source code.
Like that I'm afraid that I don't understand your modification ; please details.
Regards,
1 - An error 500 can be a fatal error.
Please provide more concrete details and please check your PHP error log.
2 - Please use the "code" tag to post source code.
Like that I'm afraid that I don't understand your modification ; please details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260179
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Several problems in the new version 3
1. syntax error, unexpected ''showcart'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')'
2. I meant that if back button code from version 2.6.4 (plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php) - no problems with them.
(If you change lines from 365 to 369 of the new version:
those of version 2.6.4:
- the problem is solved)
I think the new code does not generate button rather only:
2. I meant that if back button code from version 2.6.4 (plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php) - no problems with them.
(If you change lines from 365 to 369 of the new version:
Code:
if(empty($plugin->params['fb_type'])){
$plugin->params['fb_type'] = 'fb-like';
}
$html .= '<div class="'.$plugin->params['fb_type'].'" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
}
Code:
$html .= '<div class="fb-like" data-href="'.$url.'" '.implode(' ', $url_options).'></div>';
I think the new code does not generate button rather only:
Code:
<span class="hikashop_social_fb"><div class="5" data-href="https://andronika.net/index.php/games/product/1-anno-2070" data-layout="button_count" data-show-faces="false" data-font="arial" data-send="true"></div></span>
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Hi,
1. We've added another patch for that.
2. Thanks for the additional details. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a patch for it.
1. We've added another patch for that.
2. Thanks for the additional details. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a patch for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260295
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Several problems in the new version 3
Thank now everything is fine. I continue to test the new version and if I find something it will write.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds