- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 2
Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
9 years 8 months ago #260106
by jvstratum
Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0 was created by jvstratum
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
Hi,
I've updated Hikashop and noticed something strange happened with the carts overview (Dashboard/Customers/Carts). The contents of this overview changed compared to before the update. I will send you a seperate e-mail with screenshots because it contains mail addresses.
Furthermore tha carts overview is shown in a ascending instead of descending order. When you try to change the order by clicking on the collumn title of the "id" collumn an error is thrown.
And I noticed that search results are not highlighted (searchbox customers). Instead html code is visible.
Meanwhile I have put version 2.6.4 back in place. Especially since the update also requires modifications to my custom css. If you can't reproduce the problem, just let me know. I will then create a staging copy of the site for you.
Best regards,
Joep
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
Hi,
I've updated Hikashop and noticed something strange happened with the carts overview (Dashboard/Customers/Carts). The contents of this overview changed compared to before the update. I will send you a seperate e-mail with screenshots because it contains mail addresses.
Furthermore tha carts overview is shown in a ascending instead of descending order. When you try to change the order by clicking on the collumn title of the "id" collumn an error is thrown.
And I noticed that search results are not highlighted (searchbox customers). Instead html code is visible.
Meanwhile I have put version 2.6.4 back in place. Especially since the update also requires modifications to my custom css. If you can't reproduce the problem, just let me know. I will then create a staging copy of the site for you.
Best regards,
Joep
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260108
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.0 to get the patch.
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.0 to get the patch.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 8 months ago #260160
by vallottoni
Replied by vallottoni on topic Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
Hi!
Same issue when you make a search in cart table overview and I already tried to download last package version.
Thanks.
Same issue when you make a search in cart table overview and I already tried to download last package version.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260186
by jvstratum
Replied by jvstratum on topic [SOLVED] Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
I downloaded and installed it again:
Cart table:
Regarding the search results nothing changed. It's still showing the Searchtext span html instead of highlighted text.
Cart table:
- The error that came up on sorting the table is fixed
- The collumn "Name" now contains the same content as before the update
- The collumn "Username" still shows differences. Instead of "No registration" they all contain the same mail address that was not there before the update
- The quantities still differ
Regarding the search results nothing changed. It's still showing the Searchtext span html instead of highlighted text.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by jvstratum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260219
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
Hi,
The patch is on his way ; it should be online in few minutes.
Regards,
The patch is on his way ; it should be online in few minutes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 1
9 years 8 months ago #260275
by vallottoni
Replied by vallottoni on topic Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
Hello!
Same issue in client search result (see attached printscreen)
Thanks.
Same issue in client search result (see attached printscreen)
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issues after upgrading to Hikashop 3.0.0
Hi,
I've added a new patch for that on our end. It should be good now.
I've added a new patch for that on our end. It should be good now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jvstratum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds