- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Revert to earlier version?
9 years 8 months ago #260137
by cr2
Revert to earlier version? was created by cr2
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
How do I revert back to an earlier version of hikashop? I updated to 3.0 and it broke rsvp pro.
How do I revert back to an earlier version of hikashop? I updated to 3.0 and it broke rsvp pro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260141
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Revert to earlier version?
Hi,
For such kind of request you have to use the "contact us" form.
Regards,
For such kind of request you have to use the "contact us" form.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260175
by cr2
Replied by cr2 on topic Revert to earlier version?
ok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds