- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
change how joomla make the user name
9 years 8 months ago #260280
by francota
change how joomla make the user name was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
HelloMy configuration for the fields registration is
address_firstname = name
address_lastname =surname
address_middle_name = name company
Now when user receive the email for the confirmation registration it shows hello dear "name+name company+ surname" and it is not very cool
That is couse the name user in joomla is composed of name+name company+ surname
It should be better name+surname+name company
Do you know how to change that??
Can I change the way that joomla make the name of usder from the hikashop fields?
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
HelloMy configuration for the fields registration is
address_firstname = name
address_lastname =surname
address_middle_name = name company
Now when user receive the email for the confirmation registration it shows hello dear "name+name company+ surname" and it is not very cool
That is couse the name user in joomla is composed of name+name company+ surname
It should be better name+surname+name company
Do you know how to change that??
Can I change the way that joomla make the name of usder from the hikashop fields?
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change how joomla make the user name
Hi,
You would have to change the line:
In the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php
You would have to change the line:
Code:
$this->registerData->name = @$addressData->address_firstname.(!empty($addressData->address_middle_name)?' '.$addressData->address_middle_name:'').(!empty($addressData->address_lastname)?' '.$addressData->address_lastname:'');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260325
by francota
Replied by francota on topic change how joomla make the user name
Thanks fro your replay
I changed the code in this way:
Can you check teacher please 
That influence just the joomla name right??
I changed directly that file can I make an override of that?
THank
Frank
I changed the code in this way:
Code:
$this->registerData->name = @$addressData->address_firstname.(!empty($addressData->address_middle_name)?' '.$addressData->address_lastname:'').(!empty($addressData->address_lastname)?' '.$addressData->address_middle_name:'');
That influence just the joomla name right??
I changed directly that file can I make an override of that?
THank
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260326
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change how joomla make the user name
Hi,
It looks good.
And yes, it will only influence the Joomla name.
You can do an override. But it's a lot more complex:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...custom-features.html
You you'll have issues anyway with HikaShop 3.0.0 since the code of that file changed quite a lot unless you really know what you're doing.
It looks good.
And yes, it will only influence the Joomla name.
You can do an override. But it's a lot more complex:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...custom-features.html
You you'll have issues anyway with HikaShop 3.0.0 since the code of that file changed quite a lot unless you really know what you're doing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270745
by francota
Replied by francota on topic change how joomla make the user name
Hello
How can I reach the same goal with hikashop 3.0
I see that that the file user.php in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/ is different fron the previus
THanks
Frank
How can I reach the same goal with hikashop 3.0
I see that that the file user.php in administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/ is different fron the previus
THanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270756
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic change how joomla make the user name
Hello,
In HikaShop 3, the line is almost the same, just that there is no more "$this->" at the beginning.
Regards
In HikaShop 3, the line is almost the same, just that there is no more "$this->" at the beginning.
Code:
$registerData->name = @$addressData->address_firstname.(!empty($addressData->address_middle_name)?' '.$addressData->address_middle_name:'').(!empty($addressData->address_lastname)?' '.$addressData->address_lastname:'');
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds