- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
question about free shipping after an amount of price
9 years 8 months ago #260496
by francota
question about free shipping after an amount of price was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I want to set a minimum order to have the free shipping, so i know that is possible to use the restrictions on the shipping methods and
I have to set a minimum and a maximum price for the shipping method configuration.
2 question about that:
1) I have more than one shipping methods for different wight so can I set minimum and a maximum price for all them?
2) There is possibility, when I reach the price to have free shipping, at the check out show the price of shipping=0 instead of having nothing?
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I want to set a minimum order to have the free shipping, so i know that is possible to use the restrictions on the shipping methods and
I have to set a minimum and a maximum price for the shipping method configuration.
2 question about that:
1) I have more than one shipping methods for different wight so can I set minimum and a maximum price for all them?
2) There is possibility, when I reach the price to have free shipping, at the check out show the price of shipping=0 instead of having nothing?
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260498
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic question about free shipping after an amount of price
Hi,
1) Yes, you can use several restrictions in the same time.
2) Just make one free shipping method when the price is more than your limitation.
Regards,
1) Yes, you can use several restrictions in the same time.
2) Just make one free shipping method when the price is more than your limitation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260573
by francota
Replied by francota on topic question about free shipping after an amount of price
Yes
it is perfect
Thanks
it is perfect
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260737
by francota
Replied by francota on topic question about free shipping after an amount of price
Hello
I am runing into some problem, you can see the 3 images to understand better.
1° images is the first case where the partial is 46,40 and the total is 65,15 as you can see there is still the shipment.
2° images the second case, where the partial is 50,50 and the total is 61.60 as you can see there is not ths shpment.
The problem is that in the setting of shipping metod the max price is 60, so in base of what it is applyed in the second case and not in the first?
Thanks
Frank
I am runing into some problem, you can see the 3 images to understand better.
1° images is the first case where the partial is 46,40 and the total is 65,15 as you can see there is still the shipment.
2° images the second case, where the partial is 50,50 and the total is 61.60 as you can see there is not ths shpment.
The problem is that in the setting of shipping metod the max price is 60, so in base of what it is applyed in the second case and not in the first?
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic question about free shipping after an amount of price
Hi,
I don't understand what you mean ?
In your first image, the total is 65.15 including 7 of shipping. So the total used for the check against the 60 maximum price isn't 65.15 but 58.15 and thus the shipping method still apply.
But on the second image, the total 61.61 without any shipping fee, so it's normal that the shipping method doesn't apply since the amount without shipping is above.
To me, it looks like it works as it is supposed to.
I don't understand what you mean ?
In your first image, the total is 65.15 including 7 of shipping. So the total used for the check against the 60 maximum price isn't 65.15 but 58.15 and thus the shipping method still apply.
But on the second image, the total 61.61 without any shipping fee, so it's normal that the shipping method doesn't apply since the amount without shipping is above.
To me, it looks like it works as it is supposed to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260787
by francota
Replied by francota on topic question about free shipping after an amount of price
I think I understand now
I dont have to consider the shipping in the total :blush:
Sorry
Thanks
Frank
I dont have to consider the shipping in the total :blush:
Sorry
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds