Skip to main content

Cart empties on login

More
9 years 8 months ago #260535 by rodfarrell
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi Guys I have a serious problem that is stopping me from upgrading my live sites.

If I add products to the cart and then go to cart and login, all of the products are emptied from the cart. If I login first and add products no problem but that is not the usual behaviour of customers.

I have tested this on the default Joomla template and get the same result. The test site is on my wamp server so I cannot give you a live url.

Is there a new configuration setting that may cause this or is it a bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260548 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart empties on login
Hi,

We've added some patch for that. Download again the install package on our website and install it again on your website and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodfarrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260640 by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Cart empties on login
I've downloaded the latest version (zip package), reinstalled and the problem is still there.
EDIT: Tried the tar.gz package and also not fixed.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by rodfarrell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260660 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart empties on login
Hi,

Okay, I see.
You are using the Joomla login module and not the HikaShop one.
So it means that the transfert of the cart by the HikaShop system plugin is not performed correctly.

I'll work on that during the week end ; I should be able to provide a patch for Monday.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260734 by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Cart empties on login
Thanks Jerome,
I'm using the login that appears in the checkout which I presume is the Hikashop login. (see www.bellaricordo.com.au ) the site is under construction and the only product is in the books category. The site has a single page checkout with "All in One Page" selected for login but the same happens when I use the selector.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260742 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart empties on login
Hi,

So please provide details about your current HikaShop configuration.
- Checkout > Login & registration
- Advanced > Legacy

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260813 by rodfarrell
Replied by rodfarrell on topic Cart empties on login
Hi Jerome, As requested, see attached

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260849 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart empties on login
Hi,

Thanks. We were able to reproduce the problem and added another fix for it.
Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it will add it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodfarrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum