- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 1
After update, the sale does not work anymore
9 years 8 months ago #260656
by Kurt
After update, the sale does not work anymore was created by Kurt
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 51.0.1
Hello,
after update, the sale does not work anymore!
When I click on the basket, nothing happens.
No more products can be purchased.
Best regards Kurt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 51.0.1
Hello,
after update, the sale does not work anymore!
When I click on the basket, nothing happens.
No more products can be purchased.
Best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260661
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic After update, the sale does not work anymore
Hi,
I found the error, it was the certificate. (HTTPS: //)
best regards Kurt
I found the error, it was the certificate. (HTTPS: //)
best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260675
by Kurt
Replied by Kurt on topic After update, the sale does not work anymore
Hi,
the problem, if I in the Joomla configuration the site set to https, the purchasing no longer works.
Shopping only works, if the https is set to off in the Joomla configuration.
What can I do!
Best regards Kurt
the problem, if I in the Joomla configuration the site set to https, the purchasing no longer works.
Shopping only works, if the https is set to off in the Joomla configuration.
What can I do!
Best regards Kurt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260707
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic After update, the sale does not work anymore
Hi,
What if you turn off the "add to cart legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to use the new add to cart system ?
It should better work than the legacy, old, one.
What if you turn off the "add to cart legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to use the new add to cart system ?
It should better work than the legacy, old, one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds