Import Category only
9 years 8 months ago #260696
by Jabatec
Javier Ballester
Import Category only was created by Jabatec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The column 'categories_meta_description' is not in the list of possible columns
Hi,
I have a project with more than 70 categories and I need to update the content "category_page_title" and "category_metadescription".
I test with the following .csv composed by the structure;
category_id, category_name, category_page_title, category_meta_description
I have tried to update these contents by selecting a product along with its category and then importing it through Product / Import but this does not work.
I still get the error
Error
The column 'categories_meta_description' is not in the list of possible columns
Is it possible to import categories to update their Title Page and Metadescription contents?
Thank you
Javier
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The column 'categories_meta_description' is not in the list of possible columns
Hi,
I have a project with more than 70 categories and I need to update the content "category_page_title" and "category_metadescription".
I test with the following .csv composed by the structure;
category_id, category_name, category_page_title, category_meta_description
I have tried to update these contents by selecting a product along with its category and then importing it through Product / Import but this does not work.
I still get the error
Error
The column 'categories_meta_description' is not in the list of possible columns
Is it possible to import categories to update their Title Page and Metadescription contents?
Thank you
Javier
Javier Ballester
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260706
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Category only
Hi,
The import system in HikaShop doesn't handle these fields.
In that case, I would recommend to do it through PHPMyAdmin. It has a CSV export/import system that you can use on the table hikashop_category to get the categories, open them in Excel, update the data, and import it back.
The import system in HikaShop doesn't handle these fields.
In that case, I would recommend to do it through PHPMyAdmin. It has a CSV export/import system that you can use on the table hikashop_category to get the categories, open them in Excel, update the data, and import it back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabatec
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds