- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
9 years 8 months ago #260717
by verzevoul
Strange 1 on top of every hika listing was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
HI!
Read the forum and corrected some css issues alone. But this one I cannot. I have on every hikashop menu the number 1 . On top.
Only on the product listing div menus. Any idea?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
HI!
Read the forum and corrected some css issues alone. But this one I cannot. I have on every hikashop menu the number 1 . On top.
Only on the product listing div menus. Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260720
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Please re-download the HikaShop 3.0 package.
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Please re-download the HikaShop 3.0 package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #260803
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
I did Jerome. The same. 1 is always there
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by verzevoul.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260822
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
Hi,
That "1" is the page title ; because you have configured your Joomla menu to display a title but you do not have set a "page heading title".
The code has a little issue because the fallback title wasn't read properly and a "1" was put instead.
But that bug has been fixed, as I told you on January 29.
So, I take a look at the link you gave and I saw that you're using HikaShop "1701272315" so, a version of January 27.
Are you really following my recommandations ?
Regards,
Are you really sure ?!I did Jerome. The same. 1 is always there
That "1" is the page title ; because you have configured your Joomla menu to display a title but you do not have set a "page heading title".
The code has a little issue because the fallback title wasn't read properly and a "1" was put instead.
But that bug has been fixed, as I told you on January 29.
So, I take a look at the link you gave and I saw that you're using HikaShop "1701272315" so, a version of January 27.
Are you really following my recommandations ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260896
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
yes Jerome, I followed your instructons. I m downloading again . The file I downloaded now has todays date. I m installing and get back
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260899
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
it is ok now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260907
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Strange 1 on top of every hika listing
Great
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds