- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Where can I download older hikashop versions ?
9 years 8 months ago #260894
by river
Where can I download older hikashop versions ? was created by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Where can I download older hikashop versions ? I want to download 2.6.4.
tnx
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Where can I download older hikashop versions ? I want to download 2.6.4.
tnx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260903
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where can I download older hikashop versions ?
Hi,
You can't.
If you have specific request about it, you can potentially use the "contact us" form.
BUT, the main idea is that when you have an active subscription you can download HikaShop package and keep a copy in your computer.
When you install a component in your website (or updates), it is always a good reflex to still have corresponding install package in a computer in order to restore (or duplicate) your website.
Regards,
You can't.
If you have specific request about it, you can potentially use the "contact us" form.
BUT, the main idea is that when you have an active subscription you can download HikaShop package and keep a copy in your computer.
When you install a component in your website (or updates), it is always a good reflex to still have corresponding install package in a computer in order to restore (or duplicate) your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260979
by river
Replied by river on topic Where can I download older hikashop versions ?
Tnx for reply
I'll take a not of that in future
I'll take a not of that in future
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260985
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where can I download older hikashop versions ?
Hi,
Please note that during the new release period, we can send the previous stable package manually without issue.
There is no issue for us to send previous packages but for sure our goal is to move forward and improve the currently published version
Regards,
Please note that during the new release period, we can send the previous stable package manually without issue.
There is no issue for us to send previous packages but for sure our goal is to move forward and improve the currently published version

Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds