- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
little problem with formatting of email order
9 years 7 months ago #261612
by francota
little problem with formatting of email order was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I have a problem with email that user and admin receive after an order.
I changed the template and I copied from the old one this code to the new one:
this is the text of the email:
Vito russo
via dante 1111
74121 taranto Taranto
Telefono: 09999Codice Fiscale: sgnfncblabla
The problem is with Codice Fiscale and I want it in the new line under telefono.
With old template <br/> worked but now not
Why??:S
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I have a problem with email that user and admin receive after an order.
I changed the template and I copied from the old one this code to the new one:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.5.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2015 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
<br/><?php echo 'Codice Fiscale: ';?>{address_vat}
<?php echo 'Note per il corriere: ';?>{address_nota}
this is the text of the email:
Vito russo
via dante 1111
74121 taranto Taranto
Telefono: 09999Codice Fiscale: sgnfncblabla
The problem is with Codice Fiscale and I want it in the new line under telefono.
With old template <br/> worked but now not
Why??:S
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261615
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic little problem with formatting of email order
Hi,
You should see to perform
between PHP tags in order to force the display of a return line.
With the "?>" at the end of the line, I think that your PHP processing is removing the carriage return, so you should force it.
Regards,
You should see to perform
Code:
echo "\r\n";
With the "?>" at the end of the line, I think that your PHP processing is removing the carriage return, so you should force it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261726
by francota
Replied by francota on topic little problem with formatting of email order
Yes it works but not with the email when I change the status of order...it is an other file not the same address_template.php??
thanks
Frank
thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261727
by francota
Replied by francota on topic little problem with formatting of email order
OK I found it, I have to modify address_template for the back-end template too.
I did it and it works
Correct?
Thannks
Frank
I did it and it works
Correct?
Thannks
Frank
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds