New Version
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261628
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
New Version was created by simo90
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.m2820.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I'm a little confused. Is the new version of HikaShop out or just the beta release? Also, is there a list somewhere of the new features? It would be great if this information was on your main website. If it is there, please make it a little more obvious as to where it is.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
I'm a little confused. Is the new version of HikaShop out or just the beta release? Also, is there a list somewhere of the new features? It would be great if this information was on your main website. If it is there, please make it a little more obvious as to where it is.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by simo90.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261645
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Version
Hi,
The new version is out however, we didn't activate the auto update yet nor widely advertise it as we're fixing all the bugs people find that no one reported during the beta.
Here is the blog post talking about it:
www.hikashop.com/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html
The new version is out however, we didn't activate the auto update yet nor widely advertise it as we're fixing all the bugs people find that no one reported during the beta.
Here is the blog post talking about it:
www.hikashop.com/blog/367-hikashop-3-0-out.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267498
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic New Version
Greetings, I was wondering the status of HikaShop 3. I'm in no rush to upgrade if you are still working on the bugs. Everything is stable for me right now, so I don't want to upgrade till HikaShop 3 is stable. Can you tell me if I should wait a little longer or if it is stable now.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic New Version
Hi,
HikaShop 3 is stable now. I still recommend you to test the update on a copy of your website before doing it on your live website, in case you have customizations which might not work properly with the new version changes.
HikaShop 3 is stable now. I still recommend you to test the update on a copy of your website before doing it on your live website, in case you have customizations which might not work properly with the new version changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds