- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
use OSMap for site map that shows lowest price
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #262525
by twscott
use OSMap for site map that shows lowest price was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am using OSMap to generate sitemap. Some of the products set multiple prices for purchase different quantities.
The problem is the generated data shows the highest price for the product. What do I do or how to show the cheapest price to the sitemap data?
By the way, in the configuration, I've already the price display to show cheapest .
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am using OSMap to generate sitemap. Some of the products set multiple prices for purchase different quantities.
The problem is the generated data shows the highest price for the product. What do I do or how to show the cheapest price to the sitemap data?
By the way, in the configuration, I've already the price display to show cheapest .
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by twscott.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic use OSMap for site map that shows lowest price
Hi,
The integration plugin we developed for XMap/MapX/OSMap doesn't provide the price of the products to the site map extension.
It provides :
- the image name and link
- the product name
- the product id
- the product page link
So if you see a price on your site map, for your HikaShop products, it's not something done by HikaShop or the integration plugin we developed so I wouldn't be able to say how to change it.
The integration plugin we developed for XMap/MapX/OSMap doesn't provide the price of the products to the site map extension.
It provides :
- the image name and link
- the product name
- the product id
- the product page link
So if you see a price on your site map, for your HikaShop products, it's not something done by HikaShop or the integration plugin we developed so I wouldn't be able to say how to change it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds