- Posts: 252
- Thank you received: 1
A new column was shown in the product detail page
9 years 7 months ago #262642
by twscott
A new column was shown in the product detail page was created by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
Hi,
I just upgraded to version 3.0, and I found in the product detail page , there is a new column --shippig date -- was added , which is never shown in the previous version. The problem is I can not find a place to turn it off.
The screenshot is attached. (The word marked is 'shipping date')
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.13
Hi,
I just upgraded to version 3.0, and I found in the product detail page , there is a new column --shippig date -- was added , which is never shown in the previous version. The problem is I can not find a place to turn it off.
The screenshot is attached. (The word marked is 'shipping date')
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 7 months ago #262658
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic A new column was shown in the product detail page
Hello,
It's probably an Item custom field that you can configured via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
Could you give us a link to that page so that we can directly check it and understand what it is ?
Thank you.
It's probably an Item custom field that you can configured via "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields".
Could you give us a link to that page so that we can directly check it and understand what it is ?
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262742
by twscott
Replied by twscott on topic A new column was shown in the product detail page
Thanks for your support Mohamed.
I've checked my custom fields, there is not such a field.
anyway, here is the url and my back end account :
Thanks again
Best regards
I've checked my custom fields, there is not such a field.
anyway, here is the url and my back end account :
This message contains confidential information
Thanks again
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic A new column was shown in the product detail page
I do see that custom field on your backend:
monosnap.com/file/AZWUY3XuSP12FIWhSwJOZaZJ5SOTo3
monosnap.com/file/AZWUY3XuSP12FIWhSwJOZaZJ5SOTo3
The following user(s) said Thank You: twscott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds