- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
empty Addresses in the db table
9 years 7 months ago #262662
by francota
empty Addresses in the db table was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I was looking for something in the db and I saw that in the tabble address there are a lot of them more than the user.
I think that they are from tests that i made before, the strange is that they are empty.
My question now are
1)Why if I deleted test user I have still the adresses in the db and many of them empty
2) if they are not associeted to any user can I delete them?
I attache some screen to show you
Thanks
Frank
"
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello
I was looking for something in the db and I saw that in the tabble address there are a lot of them more than the user.
I think that they are from tests that i made before, the strange is that they are empty.
My question now are
1)Why if I deleted test user I have still the adresses in the db and many of them empty
2) if they are not associeted to any user can I delete them?
I attache some screen to show you
Thanks
Frank
"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic empty Addresses in the db table
Hi,
1. Maybe a previous bug of HikaShop which didn't delete the address, or which added empty addresses when you imported data from another ecommerce extension, etc.
2. Yes, you can delete them. It shouldn't do anything.
1. Maybe a previous bug of HikaShop which didn't delete the address, or which added empty addresses when you imported data from another ecommerce extension, etc.
2. Yes, you can delete them. It shouldn't do anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds