Skip to main content

Hikashop content module 3.0.0 question

More
9 years 7 months ago #262861 by almika
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0

Hi,

There was the option "Brand" for the type of content in the Hikashop content module 2.6.4. I've used it.
The version 3.0.0 does not have it. You have removed this option consciously?



Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #262868 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes. We've removed this choice as brands are handled as categories and you can select your brands in the "main category" dropdown when you select the "category" type and it will work the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263004 by almika

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Yes. We've removed this choice as brands are handled as categories and you can select your brands in the "main category" dropdown when you select the "category" type and it will work the same.


Hi, Nicolas!

Of course, I've tried all options before I wrote it here.
I set clean Jomla and clean Hikashop 3.0.0. I made two brands, two categories, two products to test.
It works well for categories, but not for brands.

I set "Type of content" as Category and "Main category" as "product category". It works.
Then I changed "product category" to "Brands" for "Main category" and there is nothing to be display.

The code is empty for brands.
Code:
<div class="hk-row-fluid"></div>



Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by almika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #263007 by nicolas
Hi,

Sure but we don't have the problem on our end.
Here is a module set like I said:
monosnap.com/file/hGLCq8AX45ayBBkhExtAPzdOrQcqqg
And it displays the brands just fine:
monosnap.com/file/hHzSSlGat0rmbvltJLntFkVf8iVAVi

Could you provide a screenshot of all the settings of your module and of your brands listing in the backend ?
Maybe the issue comes from something else. For example, the "Only with products" setting is activated and you didn't add the brands to any products, or maybe there is a bug which only happens in a particular case ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #263132 by almika
Hi,

When I set "Only with products" to "No" the brands are visible.
But I have one product for every brand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #263142 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for the additional details. I've added a patch for that.
Please download again the install package on our end and install it on yours and that should fix it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #263168 by almika

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Thank you for the additional details. I've added a patch for that.
Please download again the install package on our end and install it on yours and that should fix it.


Thank you very much, Nikolas!

Now everything is fine.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum