- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Billing state field didn't display
- weechengkhor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #263989
by weechengkhor
Billing state field didn't display was created by weechengkhor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Dear Support,
After login and then checkout , I want to fill in my billing address, I found that default country is malaysia, but the state field didn't come
All state are published.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Dear Support,
After login and then checkout , I want to fill in my billing address, I found that default country is malaysia, but the state field didn't come
All state are published.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Billing state field didn't display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds