- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 1
Display is showing price as an equation
9 years 6 months ago #264305
by blackfrog
Display is showing price as an equation was created by blackfrog
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
So this is weird...
If you look at the screen shot, I have an item that is clearly set up as being $26, but on the front end it is showing the price as $14.00$12.00.
If I change the price on the back end to $28, then it show on the front end as $14.00$14.00
I am at a complete loss here...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
So this is weird...
If you look at the screen shot, I have an item that is clearly set up as being $26, but on the front end it is showing the price as $14.00$12.00.
If I change the price on the back end to $28, then it show on the front end as $14.00$14.00
I am at a complete loss here...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264307
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display is showing price as an equation
Hi,
You have a discount of $14 applied on that product. On the listing you see the discount amount followed by the discounted price.
You have a discount of $14 applied on that product. On the listing you see the discount amount followed by the discounted price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds