- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Product page and different characteristic + different image
9 years 6 months ago #264495
by SuX
Product page and different characteristic + different image was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am able to create a Product (e.g. Shoes) and with Hikashop Starter is possible to set e.g. Size: 40, Size 41, Size 42 and so on, in a dropdown list.
But it is also possible for each size, set a different image?
E.g. MAIN IMAGE 1 (product item)
Size 40 = Image 2
Size 41 = Image 3
Size 42 = Image 4
Because, I remember in the past was possible, but currently I cannot find how to upload and combine different images
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am able to create a Product (e.g. Shoes) and with Hikashop Starter is possible to set e.g. Size: 40, Size 41, Size 42 and so on, in a dropdown list.
But it is also possible for each size, set a different image?
E.g. MAIN IMAGE 1 (product item)
Size 40 = Image 2
Size 41 = Image 3
Size 42 = Image 4
Because, I remember in the past was possible, but currently I cannot find how to upload and combine different images
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page and different characteristic + different image
Hi,
Yes, it's still possible. Once you add the characteristic with the different values in the menu Products>Characteristics, you can add it to the product when you edit the product. Then, under the "variants" tab of the product, you can add the different variants and customize each one with the image(s), price(s), etc you want for each.
Yes, it's still possible. Once you add the characteristic with the different values in the menu Products>Characteristics, you can add it to the product when you edit the product. Then, under the "variants" tab of the product, you can add the different variants and customize each one with the image(s), price(s), etc you want for each.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds